Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 14 - Presage and Vicissitude and Panacea

Last night when David and I were watching 'Sanctuary' (a decent show from the Scifi network) I mentioned that the writers seem to be presaging that the main guy figure will be getting together (romantically or otherwise) with the daughter of the female main character. The show actually leads you to believe at times that there may be a romantic link between the main male character and the mother!
Just now I asked him if he thought our relationship has experienced vicissitudes during our time together. He smiled and replied "Well, I don't know what that word means, so I don't know." I gave him the definition and he said "I don't know, what do you think?" I think we have, and I replied that what we need is a panacea. I think 2010 will be a panacea for a lot of things that have plagued us. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment