Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 17 - Enjoin & Atelier

Ok, so I didnt' use my WotD yesterday (enjoin) and I can't see getting atelier into a conversation today.
Atelier makes me think of my time in St. Tropez last September when we were on our walking tour and stopped in at the Butterfly Museum. The artist (an elderly gentleman) happened to be there and invited us upstairs to his studio. The way that he used the thousands of butterflies that he had collected over the years in stunning works of art, they were breathtaking. Later that day, after we had boarded the yacht that was our transportation for the afternoon, we were enjoined to keep a sharp eye out for the different types of sailing vessels that were taking part in the regatta, in particular to look for the some of the boats that had been winners in the America's cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment