Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 12 - Cajole

I kept thinking all day that this would be an easy word to use, and once I did use it in conversation, it did seem easy, but it was late in the day before I snuck it in! I had a great visit with my friend Mindy (she of the great writing skills that I have always been jealous of since we were little) as well as her parents. It's hard to believe that she will be 40 in one month...and I'm hoping that she will come back here next month to celebrate! After returning home, I started hooking up my new iphone (so exciting!) while watching Sophie mope as she was laying down in one of the 'little' beds that we use for the poms....she's been doing that a lot lately...and she looks so pathetic...she's saying "I want to be the baby...", particularly when she sees Sugar sitting on David's lap, that just seems to kill her.
As she stared at us from across the room with her sad eyes, I said to David, "She's trying to cajole you into letting her up on the couch, you can just see it in her eyes....she's so needy right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment