Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 2 - Capricious

Again, today proved to be a bit difficult as I was home most of the day, and then went out with my girlfriends for our annual holiday event. This year it was dinner at Wild Ginger and then a burlesque 'Nutcracker' performance at the Triple Door theater....absolutely fabulous and I think I may have found my true calling.

Back to the WotD: Capricious. Before we all went to dinner tonight we met at my friend Kari's house and were all chatting and catching up. Tracy was talking about her recent trip to Florida and Walt Disney World and the fact that her boys were back and forth as far as their intentions when it came to going on the rides. I added my story about Taylor and the fact that when she was only 5 she went on some fairly big rides (and liked them) but then when she was 8 she didn't want to go on anything that went upside down...even though she'd done upside down roller coasters when she was 5....which allowed me to add "Well, they're capricious at that age, always changing their minds!" Darla picked up on the 'big word' and commented "that's a good word"...I responded with a 'It's my word of the day!" and left it at that...it wasn't really the right time to talk about my blog, but perhaps I'll share it with them later!

No comments:

Post a Comment